Welcome to our online scheduling system.
- When you schedule a trip that is open, you will immediately be confirmed for that trip
- The minimum number of people for each trip is 4 people, with a maximum of 10 (maximum of three wheelchairs)
- You will be able to see and book partially-full trips – if one group books for eight people, you would be able to book the two remaining spots.
- You will be able to view/print all of the trip information including your captain and first mate’s contact information
- You will be able to view/print all of the trips that you have reserved for the year
- You will receive an automatic email reminder 72 hours prior to each trip
June 1 – September (Labor Day)
Tuesday / Thursday
(10:00am and 1:00pm)
LOCATION: Fishhook Lake, Long Lake & Mantrap Lake (Park Rapids); Belle Taine Lake (Nevis)
DIRECTIONS: You will receive confirmation and directions after you schedule a trip.
ARRIVAL TIME: Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled time ready to board.
CANCELLATION: Your captain will call you within 12 hours of your scheduled time to confirm outing details. In the event of bad weather, the client and the captain will decide if the trip will be cancelled. If for any other reason you are cancelling a trip, you must notify the captain and the scheduler.